5 Tablespoon (1 tbsp for the stuffing+4 tbsp for brushing)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded
1. Preheat an indoor grill plate on stove.
2. Wash and pat dry the mushrooms. Using a knife, remove the gills of the mushrooms and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix together the tomato, cilantro, garlic, black pepper, salt, olive oil and bread crumbs.
4. When the grill is hot, oil the inside of the mushroom and place oil side down on the grill. Let this grill for 5-6 minutes until light brown and crispy.
5. Once done, oil the top side of the mushrooms and flip. Fill the inside of the mushroom with the stuffing and top it with some mozarella cheese. Let this cook for another 5-6 minutes until light brown and crispy.
6. Carefully plate the mushrooms and serve.
7. Serve the grilled stuffed mushrooms with some salad.