Caramelized Onion and Mushroom Tartlets with Energizer Cocktails
|Button mushroom||10 Small, diced (for the tartlet)|
|Onion||1 Medium, diced (for the tartlet)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Teaspoon (for the tartlet)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (for the tartlet)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (for the tartlet)|
|Herbes de provence/Thyme||1 Teaspoon (for the tartlet)|
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for the tartlet)|
|Cream cheese||1 Tablespoon (chives and onion cream cheese)|
|Pecan||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Gruyere cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (for the tartlet)|
|Pie crust||1 , prepared (for the tartlet)|
|White rum||1 1⁄2 Ounce (for the energizer cocktail)|
|Peach schnapps||1⁄2 Ounce (for the energizer cocktail)|
|Cranberry cocktail||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for the energizer cocktail)|
|Lime||1 Medium, juice extracted (for the energizer cocktail)|
|Club soda||250 Milliliter (for the energizer cocktail)|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place a pan on medium high heat, pour olive oil and sauté onion and mushroom until they begin to lose their water, and onion is translucent.
3. Add salt, pepper, and herbes de provence. Mix and cook until golden brown.
4. Pour sherry and deglaze pan.
5. Add cream cheese and pecans.
6. In a bowl, transfer mushroom mixture. Add gruyere cheese and mix together.
7. With a cookie cutter, cut pie crust into 12 round pieces. Place them into a tartlet pan.
8. Fill each cup with even amount of mushroom mixture.
9. Pop it in oven, and bake for 13-14 minutes.
10. For cocktail, in a glass, mix rum, peach juice, cranberry cocktail, and lime.
11. In two ice filled long glass, pour the mixture. Top it with soda.
12. Serve caramelized onion and mushroom tartlets with chilled energizer cocktail.
Calories 587 Calories from Fat 302
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.7%
Saturated Fat 13.5 g67.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.1 mg14%
Sodium 997.7 mg41.6%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 12.4 g
Protein 14 g29%
Vitamin A 7.9% Vitamin C 35.8%
Calcium 44.2% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet