1. Clean the mushrooms and cut them into half.
2. Julianne the garlic cloves.
3. Chop the greens into large pieces.
4. Heat a pan. Add oil and let it warm.
5. Put the mushrooms and garlic. Stir fry for 3 minutes till mushrooms begin to give away the juices.
6. Add the chard, lettuce and cabbage, salt and pepper. Stir fry for a few more minutes. Add more salt if required.
7. Pour the lemon juice and stir it for 2 more minutes. Do not let the greens loose their moisture.
8. In a serving plate, serve it hot or cold.