1. Mix eggs, flour and breadcrumbs also known as pane mix.
2. Using a small knife, remove the stalks from the mushrooms and wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth.
3. Fill the cavity where the stalk was removed with garlic butter and place on a tray and put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm the butter.
4. Wash and dry the salad leaves.
5. Pass the filled mushrooms through the pane twice, to get a crisp finish to the garlic mushrooms when cooked.
6. Heat oil into a wok or saucepan to about a third full to approximately 180°C (Gas Mark 4).
7. Using a slotted spoon, carefully lower the mushrooms into the hot oil and fry until golden and crispy.
8. Remove the mushrooms from the oil using a slotted spoon, drain on kitchen paper to remove any excess oil and remove the oil from the heat.
9. Dress the salad leaves with a little lemon oil and neatly place a small handful in the centre of each plate.
10. Divide the garlic mushrooms evenly between your plates, drizzle over any remaining oil and serve the garlic mushrooms immediately.