|Green beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Baby bella mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), quartered|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Half and half||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Grated nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Fried onions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Recommend: French's Fried Onions)|
|Bacon slice||4 , chopped and cooked till crispy|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1) Bring a large pot of water up to a boil, salt the water and add in the green beans. Cook for 5 minutes and transfer to an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
2) Place a skillet on medium-high heat and add in the butter and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for another minute. Add flour to the mushrooms and stir for 2 minutes then whisk in the stock. Turn the heat to a medium and stir in half-n-half. Season with the nutmeg and salt and pepper, stir to combine.
3) Toss the green beans into the mushroom cream sauce and stir in the fried onions. Place into a casserole dish and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
2) Top with some crispy bacon...serve and enjoy!!
Calories 248 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.5%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.4 mg12.1%
Sodium 249.4 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.2%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet