|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||16 Ounce (2 cans, 8 ounce each)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 package)|
|Canned mushroom stems and pieces||4 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 can)|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Poppy seeds||2 Tablespoon|
1) Separate the crescent dough into 8 rectangles.
2) Press down the perforations and seal.
3) In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, mushrooms, and salt.
4) Add the mushroom mix in the center of each rectangle.
5) Starting at the long side, roll up each rectangle in a jellyroll fashion and pinch the edges to seal.
6) Slice the logs into 1-inch pieces.
7) On an ungreased baking sheet, arrange the pieces seam side down.
8) Brush each log with beaten egg, and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
9) Place in the oven at 375° and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
10) Serve with a side of tomato ketchup.