|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||16 Ounce (2 cans, 8 ounce each)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 package)|
|Canned mushroom stems and pieces||4 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 can)|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Poppy seeds||2 Tablespoon|
1) Separate the crescent dough into 8 rectangles.
2) Press down the perforations and seal.
3) In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, mushrooms, and salt.
4) Add the mushroom mix in the center of each rectangle.
5) Starting at the long side, roll up each rectangle in a jellyroll fashion and pinch the edges to seal.
6) Slice the logs into 1-inch pieces.
7) On an ungreased baking sheet, arrange the pieces seam side down.
8) Brush each log with beaten egg, and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
9) Place in the oven at 375° and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
10) Serve with a side of tomato ketchup.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2426 Calories from Fat 1626
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 183 g282.1%
Saturated Fat 76.1 g380.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1135.2 mg378.4%
Sodium 5065.5 mg211.1%
Total Carbohydrates 121 g40.5%
Dietary Fiber 11.7 g46.8%
Sugars 45.3 g
Protein 82 g163.8%
Vitamin A 90.7% Vitamin C 0.5%
Calcium 104.8% Iron 39.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet