|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar/Wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||2 , minced|
1) Wash and pat dry the mushrooms.
2) Finely chop up the mushroom stems along with the caps.
3) Into a medium-sized bowl, add in the chopped mushrooms, olive oil, vinegar or wine, salt, pepper and green onions. Mix well.
4) Let the mushrooms marinate in the mixture for about 60 minutes.
5) To serve the Marinated Mushrooms, drizzle them over a bowl of salad greens.
6) You may spread them over French bread or toast and serve as an appetizer.
7) You could spread the mushrooms as a dressing over cold chicken, lobster or shrimp.
8) As a snack, you may use the marinated mushrooms as sandwich filling.
9) You may serve the mushrooms mixed with two chopped hard-cooked eggs, a tablespoon of capers, a minced pimiento. The salad can be served over a bowl lined with lettuce leaves and garnished with watercress.