|Mushrooms||8 Ounce, washed, dried|
1) Into a saucepan, add in the mushrooms along with the stock. Instead of stock, you may also use water mixed with a little yeast.
2) Cook the mixture over a low flame for about 6 minutes.
3) In a bowl, dissolve the flour in milk.
4) Add in the flour mixture into the saucepan.
5) Add in the butter, too, along with a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
6) Allow the mixture to come to a boil. Keep stirring continously.
7) Cook the mixture till it becomes smooth without any lumps.
8) Serve the Creamed Mushrooms hot, as an accompaniment to grilled meat and vegetables.
9) Sprinkle chopped parsley on top.