Microwave Mushrooms Sauteed in Sherry
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||16 Ounce, drained, rinsed|
1. In a casserole, sherry, salt and pepper.
2. Add mushrooms. Stir it well to coat it with the mixture.
3. Add butter. Cover it with wax paper.
4. Microwave on High for 3 to 7 minutes, or until it is done. Remember to stir it once in the middle of the cooking time.
5. Serve Mushrooms Sauteed In Sherry with steak or hamburgers.
Calories 85 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g10%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg5.4%
Sodium 297.3 mg12.4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.6%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet