Mushroom, Green Pepper and Chicory Salad
|Button mushrooms||8 Ounce|
|Chicory head/2 small||1 Large|
|French dressing||5 Tablespoon|
1) Rinse the button mushrooms and slice.
2) Discard the seeds from the green pepper and cut the into thin slices.
3) Reserve 8 large chicory leaves and chop rest of the leaves.
4) In a bowl, combine the mushrooms, chicory leaves and green pepper together.
5) Toss in the French dressing until thoroughly coated.
6) Garnish the Mushroom, Green Pepper and Chicory Salad with the whole chicory leaves and serve.