Consomme With Mushrooms
|Open mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Consomme soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , freshly squeezed|
1) In a pan, place the sliced mushrooms and sprinkle generously with salt.
2) Cover and cook over a very low heat for 7 to 10 minutes until the mushroom releases all the juice.
3) In a saucepan, place the consomme and add the mushroom juice.
4) Then add the lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
5) Heat thoroughly and adjust the seasoning.
6) Lastly stir in the mushrooms and transfer to a hot serving dish.
7) Serve the Consomme with Mushrooms piping hot.