|Fresh mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Pound, washed, drained, and sliced|
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Fresh Ones)|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), melted|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a baking dish and buttered it.
2) Take 1/3 mushrooms and keep in a buttered baking dish.
3) Cover the mushrooms with bread crumbs and drizzle little butter over it.
4) Add salt and pepper.
5) Now, put the remaining mushrooms and again sprinkle salt and pepper.
6) Pour the wine and keep the baking dish in an oven for 35 minutes at 325 degrees.
7) Blend the remaining butter with crumbs and pour over the mushrooms.
8) Bake the dish again for 10 minutes, but uncovered.
9) Serve the dish in a serving bowl.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1817 Calories from Fat 1261
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 144 g221%
Saturated Fat 87.9 g439.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 362.9 mg121%
Sodium 978 mg40.8%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.3%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40.2%
Sugars 18.3 g
Protein 33 g65.7%
Vitamin A 84.3% Vitamin C 23.8%
Calcium 27.6% Iron 48.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet