Fresh Mushroom Savouries
|French dressing||3 Tablespoon|
|Speedy pate/Meat paste||1 Tablespoon|
1. Choose slightly opened and small mushrooms.
2. Clean it using damp cloth and cut off its stems. ( Preserve the stems and use it in casserole)
3. Sprinkle French dressing underside mushrooms, cover and allow it to stand for about an hour.
4. Take some meat paste and spread it undersides mushrooms.
5. Skewer the bacon on toothpicks, and grill it until the fat becomes clear and allow it to cool.
6. Remove bacon from toothpicks and press them against mushroom.
7. Serve the mushroom savories cold.