Fresh Mushroom Savouries
|French dressing||3 Tablespoon|
|Speedy pate/Meat paste||1 Tablespoon|
1. Choose slightly opened and small mushrooms.
2. Clean it using damp cloth and cut off its stems. ( Preserve the stems and use it in casserole)
3. Sprinkle French dressing underside mushrooms, cover and allow it to stand for about an hour.
4. Take some meat paste and spread it undersides mushrooms.
5. Skewer the bacon on toothpicks, and grill it until the fat becomes clear and allow it to cool.
6. Remove bacon from toothpicks and press them against mushroom.
7. Serve the mushroom savories cold.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 353 Calories from Fat 274
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.7%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.2 mg10.4%
Sodium 756.5 mg31.5%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 10 g19.2%
Vitamin A 41.5% Vitamin C 7.5%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet