|Button mushrooms||12 Ounce (350 Grams)|
|Low fat spread||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Dried mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Dried oregano/Dried marjoram||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Wine vinegar||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
1. Wash mushrooms.
2. In a saucepan, melt low-fat spread and squeeze lemon juice in it.
3. Stir in mixed herbs, oregano, wine vinegar and mushrooms.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Let the mixture cool down.
6. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions and store in individual containers.
7. Freeze until served.
8. Remove a portion from freezer and let defrost.
9. Serve cold Spicy Mushrooms or in a saucepan, gently heat and serve hot.