Sherried Peas and Mushrooms
|Canned mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced (2 Cans Of 4 Ounce Each)|
|Marjoram leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon, grounded|
|Frozen tiny peas||20 Ounce (2 Packages Of 10 Ounce Each)|
1) Drain the mushrooms and keep aside the liquid.
2) Take a pan and heat the butter.
3) Put mushrooms, marjoram, nutmeg, and sherry in the butter.
4) Put the peas and remove the pan from heat.
5) Add 2 tablespoons of reserved liquid to the peas and boil the mixture. This can be done just before serving the dish.
6) Serve the dish in a serving bowl.