Marinated Mushroom Platter
|Mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Swiss cheese/Gruyere cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Celery||2 Cup (32 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Olive oil/Salad oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tarragon leaves||3⁄4 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Wash the mushrooms and pat them dry.
2) Cut the mushrooms into thin slices and keep aside.
3) Take a bowl and cut cheese into matchstick size and mix with celery.
4) Take another bowl and mix the lemon juice, oil, tarragon, mustard, salt, garlic salt and pepper.
5) Blend the lemon juice mixture well.
6) Pour half of the dressing over the mushrooms and half over the cheese-celery mixture.
7) Keep both mushrooms mixture and cheese mixture in the refrigerator for overnight.
8) Take a serving platter and place the mushrooms, cheese and celery from marinades.
9) Garnish the dish with parsley and pour the remaining marinade.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2046 Calories from Fat 1538
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 175 g268.5%
Saturated Fat 55.7 g278.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 208.6 mg69.5%
Sodium 1550.9 mg64.6%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 11.8 g47.1%
Sugars 20.8 g
Protein 86 g171.1%
Vitamin A 79.5% Vitamin C 123.9%
Calcium 198.1% Iron 38.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet