|Porcini mushrooms||1 Large|
|Garlic oil||2 Tablespoon|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Mascarpone cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|Tamari soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1) Rinse and dry the mushrooms thorougly.
2) Chop off the mushrooms stems.
3) In a large skillet, melt the butter along with garlic oil.
4) Toss in the mushroom caps and saute for about 3 minutes over medium flame.
5) Turn the mushrooms over once in between.
6) Pour white wine into the skillet and toss the over mushrooms once more.
7) Add a tablespoon of mascarpone cheese over the middle of each mushroom cap.
8) Drizzle the Tamari soy sauce over the mushrooms.
9) Continue to cook for one more minute.
10) Plate the mushrooms along with the drippings from the skillet. Garnish with grated cheese, if desired.