Vegetarian Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
|Burger patties||8 , cooked and crumbled (Vegetarian)|
|Roasted red pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Parsley||8 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||8 Teaspoon|
|Portobello mushrooms||16 Small, cleaned and cap removed|
1. Pre heat oven at 180 C (360 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from mushrooms. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Make a hole in the mushrooms enough to fill stuffing. Place a portion of prepared mixture into mushroom and stuff.
4. Follow same procedure for remaining mixture and mushrooms and place on a baking tray.
5. Broil for 5 to 7 minutes.
6. Transfer on to a rectangular platter and serve immediately with a dip of your choice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3215 Calories from Fat 2018
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 224 g345.1%
Saturated Fat 60.5 g302.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 511 mg170.3%
Sodium 1544 mg64.3%
Total Carbohydrates 137 g45.7%
Dietary Fiber 40.9 g163.7%
Sugars 48.4 g
Protein 187 g374.6%
Vitamin A 125% Vitamin C 157.8%
Calcium 31.6% Iron 186.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet