Vegetarian Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
|Burger patties||8 , cooked and crumbled (Vegetarian)|
|Roasted red pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Parsley||8 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||8 Teaspoon|
|Portobello mushrooms||16 Small, cleaned and cap removed|
1. Pre heat oven at 180 C (360 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from mushrooms. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Make a hole in the mushrooms enough to fill stuffing. Place a portion of prepared mixture into mushroom and stuff.
4. Follow same procedure for remaining mixture and mushrooms and place on a baking tray.
5. Broil for 5 to 7 minutes.
6. Transfer on to a rectangular platter and serve immediately with a dip of your choice.