|Imitation butter flavoring||1⁄2 Teaspoon (optional)|
|Wine vinegar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped (a little)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), diced|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Small mushrooms||1 Pound (caps only)|
1. In a non stick pan, put together butter flavouring, vinegar, herbs, garlic, salt and water; simmer until garlic is soft.
2. Using a strainer, strain the liquid and cook until it is reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
3. Stir in mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes; cover the pan and cook if the liquid is too little.
4. Refrigerate the mixture until well chilled.
5. Serve marinated mushrooms with Cajun Mustard Ranch or use for making salads.