Green Beans And Mushrooms Dauphine
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Strong cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated (to taste)|
|Frozen french green beans||20 Ounce (2 packages)|
|Canned mushrooms||6 Ounce, sliced (1 can)|
|Pimento||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Canned water chestnuts||5 Ounce, drained and chopped coarsely (optional)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
2. To make the cheese sauce:
3. In heavy saucepan melt butter and stir in flour and seasoning.
4. Add milk, then cheese and cook until thick and cheese is melted.
5. In a saucepan cook beans according to package directions.
6. Add other ingredients and bake in oven for 25 minutes until bubbly.
7. Serve Green Beans and Mushrooms Dauphine hot with garnish as desired.