Stuffed Party Mushrooms
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Pound (Of Medium Size)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Clean the mushrooms by brushing or wiping it with damp cloth.
3) Remove the mushroom stems and reserve.
4) Chop the mushroom stems finely.
5) In a bowl, mix together mushroom stems, cheese, crumbs, onions, oregano, garlic and seasoning.
6) Stuff the mushroom caps with the cheese mixture firmly, mounding on top.
7) Arrange the mushrooms in a non-stick pan.
8) Bake the mushrooms in the oven for 18 to 23 minutes or until heated completely.
9) Serve hot on a bed of mixed salad, with pesto sauce as dip if desired.