Kevin Woodford'S Casserole Of Wild Mushrooms In A Meaux Mustard Sauce, Served On Toasted Muffins
|Mixed wild mushrooms||100 Gram, sliced|
|Chopped onions||50 Gram|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Chopped chervil||1 Tablespoon|
|Black peppercorns||8 , crushed (A Few)|
|French mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Marsala wine||4 Ounce (1 Small Glass)|
|Double cream||120 Milliliter|
|Tomatoes||2 , skinned, seeded and chopped (For Garnish)|
|Fresh basil leaves||10 (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Make a bowl by scooping out the center of the muffin. Put aside.
3) In a frying pan, melt a little butter and add the garlic, onions, some chervil and peppercorns.
4) Add the mushrooms, season and cook the mixture for about a minute.
5) Add a little Marsala, mustard and cream.
6) Allow the mixture to very gently simmer for a few minutes. Check the seasoning.
7) Place the muffins in the oven and warm them thoroughly, remove and stuff with the mixture.
8) Serve the Kevin Woodford'S Casserole of Wild Mushrooms in A Meaux Mustard Sauce, Served on Toasted Muffins while still hot. Garnish with basil leaves and chopped tomatoes. Best when served as an appetizer.