Plaice With Prawns And Mushrooms
|Plaice fillets||8 , skinned|
|Peeled prawns||4 Ounce (110 Gram)|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced (110 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint (125 Milliliter)|
1. Grease a microwaveable dish large enough to accommodate the fish fillets.
2. In the buttered dish, arrange the fillets in a single layer.
3. Scatter the peeled prawns and mushrooms over the fish.
4. Dot with butter.
5. Spoon lemon juice and wine evenly over the fish.
6. Sprinkle parsley and season with salt and pepper.
7. Pour the cream on top.
8. Cover the dish with a lid or with wax paper, sealing at the edges.
9. Microwave the fish on HIGH for 6-7 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.
10. Serve the fish, spooning the sauce, prawns and mushrooms on top.
11. Accompany with additional lemon wedges if you like.