Scallops and Mushrooms En Brochette
|Fresh scallops||2 Pound|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Season all||2 Teaspoon|
|Monosodium glutamate||1 Dash|
|Canned mushroom crowns||8 Ounce (1 Cans)|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Rinse and drain the scallops thoroughly.
3) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients, except mushrooms together.
4) In a flat baking dish, place the scallops and coat thoroughly with the oil mixture.
5) Allow the scallops to marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
6) Thread the scallops onto skewers alternately with the drained mushroom crowns.
7) Place on a broiler rack and broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
8) Turn and broil for another 8 to 10 minutes, basting occasionally with the marinade.
9) Serve the Scallops and Mushrooms En Brochette, immediately with the tartare sauce.