|Fresh button mushrooms||1 Pound|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), finely chopped|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dried tarragon leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil/Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
1. In a large bowl, take 3 cups cold water and add 1//2 tablespoon salt; wash mushrooms in this an drain.
2. In a large saucepan, combine rest of the ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3. Add the washed mushrooms and bring it to boil.
4. Lower the heat , cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until mushrooms are tender.
5. Let it cool down completely.
6. Cover and refrigerate in marinade for at least 2 hours or until ready to use.
7. Just before serving, drain and serve.