Marjoram & Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
|Mushrooms||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Warm milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh marjoram||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to the temparature of 350°.
2) Remove mushroom caps from stalks.
3) Wipe caps and keep aside.
4) Chop mushroom stalks.
5) Soak bread crumbs in warm milk, then squeeze out well, reserving milk.
6) Peel garlic.
7) In mortar or blender, place the garlic with mushrooms stalks, a little of the reserved milk and seasoning.
8) Pound everything till well combined.
9) Into a bowl transfer the mixture and add egg, egg yolk, grated Parmesan, marjoram and 2 tsp of oil.
10) Mix well until creamy, then add salt.
11) Using a dampened knife, spread stuffing into each mushroom cap.
12) in a oiled baking dish, arrange the stuffed mushrooms.
13) Sprinkle the top with the remaining oil and pepper and bake for about 30 minutes.
14) Serve the hot stuffed mushrooms with a sprinkle of chopped fresh parsley.
Calories 363 Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.8%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129.4 mg43.1%
Sodium 597.9 mg24.9%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.4%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 22 g44.7%
Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C 17.8%
Calcium 46.9% Iron 24%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet