Baked Mushroom and Ricotta Parcels
|All purpose flour||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs) (415 Milliliter)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Egg yolks||2 , beaten|
|Butter||20 Milliliter, melted (1 1/2 Tablespoon)|
|Milk||310 Milliliter (1 1/4 Cup)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Butter||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Button mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced (450 Gram)|
|Freshly ground salt||1 Milliliter (1/4 Teaspoon)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1 Milliliter (1/4 Teaspoon)|
|Nutmeg||1 Milliliter (1/4 Teaspoon)|
|Bread crumbs||45 Milliliter, toasted (3 Tablespoon)|
|Finely chopped parsley||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Ricotta cheese||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cup)|
|Mascarpone||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Egg yolks||1 , beaten|
|Grated parmesan cheese||125 Milliliter|
|Butter||75 Milliliter, melted (5 Tablespoon)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2) In a bowl, sift flour with a pinch of salt, then stir in the beaten eggs.
3) Gradually stir in the milk to make a thick batter, beat for another 7 to 8 minutes, until smooth. Allow the batter to stand for at least 5 minutes.
4) In a small frying pan, heat some of the extra butter, then pour in some batter to thinly cover the bottom and cook evenly on both sides, , until golden.
5) Remove from the pan and repeat with rest of the batter and butter to make 6 to 8 cooked sheets. Trim into a square and keep aside.
6) In a frying pan, saute the mushrooms in the butter, until golden but still crisp.
7) Season with the salt, pepper and nutmeg, then stir in the bread crumbs and parsley.
8) In a bowl, transfer the mixture and combine with the ricotta cheese, mascarpone, Parmesan cheese and eggs, mix thoroughly.
9) Spoon the filling equally in the center of each fried pasta sheet, then fold the corners like an envelope, to form a parcel.
10) In a buttered shallow ovenproof dish, arrange the parcels side by side and sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese and melted butter.
11) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until golden.
12) Serve the Baked Mushroom and Ricotta Parcels, immediately on individual serving plates.