|Button mushrooms||1 Pound, washed (450 Gram)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Plain flour||2 Teaspoon|
|Soured cream||5 Fluid Ounce (1 Carton, 142 Milliliter)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Dry the mushrooms and slice.
2. Cook the onion and butter or margarine in a pan for 2 minutes, add the mushrooms, cover and cook gently for 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle in the flour and seasoning and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Remove pan from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
5. Lightly butter an ovenproof dish and put in the mushroom mixture.
6. Bake in a moderate oven (180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4) for 15 minutes.
7. Serve with noodles and green salad.
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 169
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.6%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g58%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.7 mg16.6%
Sodium 41.1 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 5 g9.8%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 8.4%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet