|Portobello mushrooms||1 Pound|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, minced|
|Madeira wine||1 Tablespoon|
1) Clean the mushrooms thoroughly.
2) In a saucepan, melt oil and butter over medium high flame.
3) Saute mushrooms and garlic for about 2 minutes until they are cooked and have become tender.
4) Season the mushrooms with salt. Add in the madeira wine.
5) Stir well and heat a few minutes.
6) Sprinkle grated cheese over the Portobello Mushrooms when still warm.
Calories 154 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.3%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg5.4%
Sodium 250.4 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 0.46%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet