|Portobello mushrooms||1 Pound|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, minced|
|Madeira wine||1 Tablespoon|
1) Clean the mushrooms thoroughly.
2) In a saucepan, melt oil and butter over medium high flame.
3) Saute mushrooms and garlic for about 2 minutes until they are cooked and have become tender.
4) Season the mushrooms with salt. Add in the madeira wine.
5) Stir well and heat a few minutes.
6) Sprinkle grated cheese over the Portobello Mushrooms when still warm.