Pepper Mushroom Saute
|Mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||To Taste|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), julienne-cut|
|Pepper red||To Taste|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), julienne-cut|
|Italian herbs||1 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Dried italian herbs||1 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the mushrooms and onion and sautÃ© for 5 minutes until limp.
3. Remove from pan onto a plate using a slotted spoon.
4. Add the peppers and sautÃ© until they are slightly soft.
5. Return the onions and mushrooms to the pan.
6. Sprinkle with herbs and tip in the wine.
7. Cover the pan, reduce heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Dish out and serve hot as a side to grills or steaks or use this as a filling for rolls, sandwiches or pies if you like.
Calories 104 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg5.4%
Sodium 318.4 mg13.3%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 24% Vitamin C 73.6%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet