Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
|Field mushrooms||10 Ounce, rinsed, dried, stalks removed (About 4 Large Pieces, 300 Gram)|
|Dry vermouth||1 Tablespoon|
|Coarsely chopped parsley||4 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Coarsely chopped parsley||4 Tablespoon|
|Lean bacon rashers||3 1⁄2 Ounce, uncooked, trimmed of rind and all fat (100 Gram)|
|Lean bacon rashers||100 Gram, unsmoked, trimmed of rind and all fat|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Wholemeal breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram, Use Fresh)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a shallow dish arrange the mushroom caps upside down in a single layer.
2) Sprinkle dry vermouth and parsley over it.
3) Cover the mushroom caps with plastic film.
4) Cut bacon into small strips.
5) Prepare the stuffing in a bowl, add bacon and crushed garlic. Add olive oil and mix.
6) Microwave on high for 1 minute until bacon softens.
7) Add breadcrumbs and pepper into the bacon mixture.
8) Microwave the mixture on high for about 1 minute.
9) Cover with plastic film and keep warm.
10) Loosely cover the mushrooms and microwave on high for 3 minutes until tender.
11) Take off the plastic film, spread bacon stuffing on top of mushroom caps and microwave on high for about 30 seconds.
12) Serve stuffed mushrooms immediately.
Calories 274 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.1%
Saturated Fat 0.68 g3.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.4 mg21.5%
Sodium 836.1 mg34.8%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.6%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 26 g52.5%
Vitamin A 101.1% Vitamin C 139.5%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 25.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet