Seafood Mushroom Newburg
|Full fat milk||1 Quart|
|Celery salt||1 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Buttered whole wheat toast points||6|
1) Clean the oysters and strain liquid.
2) Take a saucepan and heat milk in it right before chafing time. Be careful not to scorch it.
3) Take a blazer pan and combine in it butter, seasonings and oysters with liquid.
4) Place the pan over hot water and cook until oyster begins to curl at the edges.
5) Stir in hot milk and cook for about 1 minute.
6) Serve over toast points in individual soup bowls and garnish with paprika.
Calories 395 Calories from Fat 188
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.3%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.7 mg36.9%
Sodium 661.2 mg27.5%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.6%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 22 g44.3%
Vitamin A 17.2% Vitamin C 21.3%
Calcium 19.4% Iron 45.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet