Mushrooms In Sour Cream
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 1⁄4 Pound|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In medium skillet, heat the butter and saute onion until golden, about 5 minutes.
2) Add mushrooms and 1/2 cup water; cover the pan and simmer (adding more water, if necessary) until mushrooms are tender, about 15 minutes.
3) Add salt, paprika, pepper, 2 tablespoons parsley, and the sour cream.
4) Heat very slowly, stirring, until thoroughly hot.
5) Sprinkle with rest of parsley and serve hot.