Linguine With Chicken, Mushrooms And Sun Dried Tomatoes
|Linguine||12 Ounce (Preferably Whole Wheat)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breasts||12 Ounce, cubed|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (For Dusting Chicken)|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped sun dried tomato||2 Tablespoon, drained|
|Chopped mushrooms||8 Ounce (Preferably Wild)|
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook garlic until golden.
3. Dusting the chicken with flour add to the pan and cook stirring, until browned.
4. Stir in chicken stock, wine, green onions, sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms and cook 5 minutes.
5. Toss drained pasta with sauce and serve.