Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
|Margarine||1 1⁄3 Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (Scallions)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Frozen crabmeat||5 Ounce, thawed and well-drained|
|Dry vermouth||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Round buttery crackers||2 Ounce, made into fine crumbs|
|Sour cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Mushroom caps||16 Large|
|Monterey jack cheese||1 Ounce, shredded|
1) Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
2) Use a 12-inch nonstick skillet to melt margarine.
3) Add scallions and garlic to sautÃ© over medium-high heat until softened, about 1 minute.
4) Fold in crabmeat, vermouth, and lemon juice to the skillet.
5) Cook for 2-3 minutes until crabmeat is thoroughly heated.
6) In a medium mixing bowl, transfer the mixture.
7) Add rest of the ingredients except mushroom caps and cheese.
8) Mix thoroughly to combine all together.
9) With a rounded tablespoon, spoon the crabmeat mixture inside the mushroom caps.
10) Place the filled caps on nonstick baking sheet.
11) Sprinkle an equal amount of cheese over stuffing portion of each mushroom.
12) Place inside oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and mushrooms are fork-tender.
13) Serve immediately by garnishing with grated cheese, if desired.