Mushroom Tofu Delight
|Tofu||8 Ounce, cubed (225 Grams)|
|Black magic sauce||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, halved (2 1/2 Cups)|
|Sweet red pepper||4 , sliced|
|Carrots||60 Milliliter, thinly sliced (1/4 Cup)|
|Carrots||60 Milliliter, shredded (1/4 Cup)|
|Fresh parsley||45 Milliliter, chopped (3 Tablespoons)|
|Lentils||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
1. In a shallow mixing bowl, marinate tofu in Black Magic Sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a wok, pour enough sauce and steam-stir the mushrooms and pepper over high heat.
3. When mushrooms are slightly tender, add tofu and the remaining marinade liquid; stir briskly and cook until the ingredients are hot.
4. Stir in carrots and parsley; cook for another 1 minute.
5. At the end of cooking, add the sprouts; stir briskly and cook for 30 seconds.
6. Serve immediately with whole wheat bread.