Mushroom Tofu Delight
|Tofu||8 Ounce, cubed (225 Grams)|
|Black magic sauce||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, halved (2 1/2 Cups)|
|Sweet red pepper||4 , sliced|
|Carrots||60 Milliliter, thinly sliced (1/4 Cup)|
|Carrots||60 Milliliter, shredded (1/4 Cup)|
|Fresh parsley||45 Milliliter, chopped (3 Tablespoons)|
|Lentils||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
1. In a shallow mixing bowl, marinate tofu in Black Magic Sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a wok, pour enough sauce and steam-stir the mushrooms and pepper over high heat.
3. When mushrooms are slightly tender, add tofu and the remaining marinade liquid; stir briskly and cook until the ingredients are hot.
4. Stir in carrots and parsley; cook for another 1 minute.
5. At the end of cooking, add the sprouts; stir briskly and cook for 30 seconds.
6. Serve immediately with whole wheat bread.
Calories 443 Calories from Fat 47
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.1%
Saturated Fat 0.67 g3.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 182.2 mg7.6%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24.1%
Dietary Fiber 28.7 g114.8%
Sugars 21.7 g
Protein 30 g59.8%
Vitamin A 397.2% Vitamin C 602.4%
Calcium 14.2% Iron 49.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet