Mushroom Cheese Tart
|Whole wheat crust||1 , partially baked in a 9 1/2 inch spring form pan|
|Fresh mushrooms||12 Ounce|
|Ricotta cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. Dry the mushrooms with kitchen towels.
3. With a knife or using the slicing disc of the food processor, slice them thinly.
4. In a mixer bowl, add the ricotta cheese, sour cream, yogurt, eggs, salt and pepper and blend them together.
5. In a skillet placed over medium-high heat, heat the butter.
6. Saute the mushrooms until the liquid evaporates.
7. Cool slightly and reserve 2 spoonfuls aside for the garnish.
8. Mix the rest with the cheese mixture.
9. Refrigerate the mixture for a while.
10. Take the pastry shell and spoon the mixture into it, topping with the mushrooms.
11. Place the shell on a cookie sheet and place in the oven.
12. In the oven, bake for 30-40 minutes, until the top is firm, puffy and lightly browned
13. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
14. Serve hot, cut into wedges.
Calories 339 Calories from Fat 215
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.3%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 118.8 mg39.6%
Sodium 304.6 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 14 g28.1%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 16.1% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet