|Mushrooms||7 Pound (Medium Size)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (From 8 Ounce Carton)|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Hot buttered toast||4 (Quantity As Desired)|
1) Rinse the mushrooms and cut the stems leaving the crown whole.
2) In a paper bag, put salt and flour and add mushrooms.
3) Shake the bag to coat the mushrooms well with flour.
4) In a blazer pan of chafing dish, melt butter or margarine over direct flame.
5) Add mushrooms and sautÃ© for 10-15 minutes until tender.
6) In a small bowl, make a smooth mixture of cheese and sour cream.
7) Add it to the hot pan and allow the cheese to melt, do not let it boil.
8) Sprinkle the mushrooms with parsley and serve over hot buttered toasts.