Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
|Mushrooms||1 Pound (About 12, Medium To Large)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Soft butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Discard stems from mushrooms. Chop to measure 1 cup.
2) Preheat oven at 350Â°
3) In shallow baking dish arrange hollow side up of mushroom.
4) Add mushroom stems, with pecans, parsley, butter, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
5) Mound the mixture into mushroom caps.
6) Pour cream over the mushrooms.
7) Cover and bake for 30-45 minutes, basting once or twice with the cream in the dish.
8) Serve hot.