Marinated Mushrooms With Chives
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Choose fresh, bite-size mushrooms.
2) Rinse thoroughly.
3) Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the mushrooms.
4) Marinate several hours at least, turning once in a while.
5) Drain and serve by holding on toothpicks as an appetizer.
6) Use the leftover marinade as a delicious base for salad dressing.
Calories 1049 Calories from Fat 1016
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 115 g176.9%
Saturated Fat 15 g74.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 490.9 mg20.5%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.5%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 13.2% Vitamin C 41.9%
Calcium 2% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet