Rubino's Stuffed Mushrooms
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), crushed|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Pound, grated|
|Parsley||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
1) Wash the mushrooms gently with a brush, pat dry and pull the stems off.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter and add in crushed garlic, cheese and parsley. Mix together for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
3) Stuff a tablespoon or more of garlic-cheese mixture to fill the cavity of the mushroom and gently flatten its top with the concave of the spoon.
4) Arrange the mushrooms on a baking tray with their cavity side up and broil till they turn a golden brown.
5) Serve Rubino's Stuffed Mushrooms as a side dish.
Calories 620 Calories from Fat 445
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g77.9%
Saturated Fat 31.8 g158.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132 mg44%
Sodium 1228.1 mg51.2%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 34 g67.7%
Vitamin A 30.4% Vitamin C 18%
Calcium 92.8% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet