Rubino's Stuffed Mushrooms
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), crushed|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Pound, grated|
|Parsley||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
1) Wash the mushrooms gently with a brush, pat dry and pull the stems off.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter and add in crushed garlic, cheese and parsley. Mix together for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
3) Stuff a tablespoon or more of garlic-cheese mixture to fill the cavity of the mushroom and gently flatten its top with the concave of the spoon.
4) Arrange the mushrooms on a baking tray with their cavity side up and broil till they turn a golden brown.
5) Serve Rubino's Stuffed Mushrooms as a side dish.