|Medium mushrooms||1 Pound|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a bowl and combine together chopped mushroom stems, Worcestershire sauce, chives and parsley.
2) Stuff the mixture inside mushroom caps.
3) Take a blazer pan and heat butter in it. Add garlic clove and mushroom caps with the stuffed side down.
4) Sauté for about 3 minutes.
5) Turn carefully and cook until tender,
6) Discard garlic and sprinkle with pepper and salt.
7) Fold in sour cream and heat through.
8) Serve immediately on buttered toast.