Spinach Crumb Stuffed Mushrooms
|Spinach||10 Ounce, frozen (1 Packet)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Eggs||2 , beaten egg whites|
|Italian seasoned bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F and oil the baking dish.
2) Cook the frozen spinach as per package instructions and drain all the excess water.
3) Wash the mushrooms and separate the caps from the stems.
5) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute the mushroom caps. Keep aside.
6) In a bowl, mix the cooked spinach, egg whites and seasoned bread crumbs.
7) Place the mushroom caps in the baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
8) Serve the Stuffed Mushrooms as a starter or as garnish around a whole roast chicken.
Calories 172 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg35.2%
Sodium 523 mg21.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 10 g19.2%
Vitamin A 135.3% Vitamin C 38.5%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet