Green Beans with Mushrooms
|Green beans||9 Ounce, frozen, cut (1 Packet)|
|Green onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Mushroom||1⁄4 Pound, sliced long|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) Open the packet of frozen green beans and cook them as per instructions.
2) Transfer the cooked green beans to a hot serving plate to maintain its temperature.
3) In a small bowl, combine the paprika and flour.
4) In a saucepan heat oil, add onions and saute till soft and transluscent.
5) Add in the mushrooms along with the lemon juice and saute till mushrooms change color and become soft.
6) Next, add the parika-flour mix into the saucepan and stir well making sure there are no little lumps of flour.
7) Take the serving dish with the green beans and add layer the mushrooms on top.
8) Gently, mix in the mushrooms into the green beans ever so slightly.
You may use finely chopped shallots instead of green onions.
Calories 71 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.3%
Saturated Fat 0.53 g2.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5.9 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.6%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 2 g4.9%
Vitamin A 15.6% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet