Button Mushroom Cups
|Medium mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound (Fresh, 12 Mushrooms)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Canned liver pate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (From A 4 1/2-Ounce Can)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cherry tomatoes||3 , quartered lengthwise|
1) Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth to soak excess moisture.
2) Discard stems and chop.
3) In a medium-size frying pan heat vegetable oil and sauté for 2 minutes or till heated through. Transfer into a plate.
4) In the same pan sauté chopped stems along with grated onion until soft. Transfer into a small bowl.
5) Add liver pate and parsley. Mix well.
6) Spoon the mixture into mushroom caps.
7) Garnish with quartered cherry tomato and chill until serving time.
Calories 157 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.6%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 101.6 mg33.9%
Sodium 126.6 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 8 g15.4%
Vitamin A 32% Vitamin C 49.2%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 21.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet