Button Mushroom Cups
|Medium mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound (Fresh, 12 Mushrooms)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Canned liver pate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (From A 4 1/2-Ounce Can)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cherry tomatoes||3 , quartered lengthwise|
1) Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth to soak excess moisture.
2) Discard stems and chop.
3) In a medium-size frying pan heat vegetable oil and sauté for 2 minutes or till heated through. Transfer into a plate.
4) In the same pan sauté chopped stems along with grated onion until soft. Transfer into a small bowl.
5) Add liver pate and parsley. Mix well.
6) Spoon the mixture into mushroom caps.
7) Garnish with quartered cherry tomato and chill until serving time.