Stuffed Mushroom Morsels
|Small mushrooms||3⁄4 Pound (Fresh, About 32)|
|Bacon slices||4 , diced|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Bread slice||1 , crumbled|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1. Separate stems from mushrooms.
2. Chop enough stems to get 1/2 cup.
3. In an 8-inch round baking dish, heat bacon and onion at High for 5 to 6 minutes until bacon is crisp and onion is tender; stir occasionally; drain excess fat.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mix heated bacon with onion, chopped mushroom, bread, cheese, oregano and pepper.
5. Stuff each mushroom cap with ½ tablespoon of bacon mixture.
6. In the same baking dish, place 16 mushrooms.
7. Heats at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes until mushrooms are tender.
8. Repeat procedure with remaining mushrooms.
9. Serve hot.