Scorpio Marinated Mushrooms
|Small mushrooms||1 Pound (Fresh)|
|White vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) In a pan, parboil mushrooms for 4 to 5 minutes in boiling salted water.
2) Drain and dry with paper towel.
3) Place the mushrooms in an earthenware bowl and keep aside.
4) Prepare the marinade by boiling the remaining ingredients together for 10 minutes.
5) Add the boiling marinade on top of the mushroom mix and cover.
6) Leave the mushroom marinade mixture for 3 days, before serving.