Peas With Onions And Mushrooms
|Onion||1 Small, diced|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Frozen peas||20 Ounce (2 Packages)|
1. In a shallow 2 – quart microwave proof casserole or dish melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute
2. Stir in the onions and mushrooms.
3. Return to the microwave and cook for 3 minutes until the onions are limp and transparent.
4. Stir in the peas, breaking them up into smaller chunks.
5. Cook in the microwave 6 to 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, just until peas are soft and heated.
6. Sprinkle seasonings and mix well.
7. Serve warm straight from the dish.