Bacon & Oregano Stuffed Mushrooms
|Mushrooms||32 , cleaned|
|Bacon slices||4 , chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Bread crumbs||50 Milliliter|
|Parmesan cheese||25 Milliliter, grated|
1. Remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop the stems to make 1/2 cup.
2. In a round dish, place bacon, onion and bread crumbs.
3. Place this dish in the microwave and cook for 4-5 minutes at High until the bacon is crisp and onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain the bacon.
5. In another bowl, mix the bacon, onion, chopped mushroom, breadcrumbs, cheese, oregano and pepper together.
6. Stuff each mushroom cap with this filling.
7. In the baking dish, arrange 16 mushrooms.
8. Place the plate in the microwave and cook for 4-5 minutes at High, until mushrooms are tender.
9. Repeat with the other mushrooms.
10. Serve hot.