Wine, garlic and thyme added to a mix of mushrooms makes for a delicious side to any meat, fish or baked potato.
1 Pound, thinly sliced
Minced garlic cloves
Dry white wine
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1. In a large saute pan heat butter and olive oil over medium-high heat.
2. To the pan now combine garlic and shallot and saute for just a couple of minutes until they sweat.
3. Now toss in the mushrooms and reduce heat to medium. Cook for about 10 minutes, until you start to see color on the bottom of the pan.
4. Pour in the wine and sprinkle thyme, mix them well until combined with the mushrooms.
5. Make sure to check for seasonings and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve with your favorite main dishes and enjoy!